Luzon is the largest island of the Philippine archipelago. Here is located the capital of the Philippines – Manila, and Manila International Airport, so almost all the tourists fly to Luzon for further travel around the country. Many underestimate Luzon and immediately go on a trip to the tourist islands of the Philippines, but we recommend to stop and enjoy the places to visit and see on Luzon. In this article we describe the attractions and how to spend time on Luzon island in the Philippines.
Things to do on Luzon Island
- Go snorkeling on any of the island’s beaches
- Enjoy trekking routes along Banaue or Batad rice terraces
- Make a trip to the smallest active volcano in the world – Taal
- Take surfing lessons on the beaches of the north of Luzon Island
- Spend a few days relaxing on the beautiful beaches of Luzon or nearby islands
- Visit the capital of the Philippines and its main attractions
- Go on a tour to hydrothermal springs with healing water on Luzon Island
What will you find in this article?
- Transport Tips — learn about how to get to Luzon Island
- List of the best places — explore the natural and historical attractions of the island
- Rental Tips — check out our list of the best Luzon Island rental deals