El Nido Nature Reserve in the province of Palawan is a unique place in the Philippines that will satisfy even the most demanding travelers. El Nido Marine Reserve Park is a few dozen of small and medium-sized islands near the northern part of the island of Palawan:
- Incredible bays and lagoons
- Snow-white beaches
- Majestic cliffs
- Pure emerald water
It’s all complemented by rich underwater world with coral gardens and mysterious marine life.
Therefore, absolutely any traveler will find a way to spend time in El Nido Marine Reserve Park.
🎒 If you are planning a trip to the Philippines – be sure to include El Nido in your itinerary.
After visiting El Nido, Palawan at least once, you will leave there a piece of your heart and you will dream of coming back to El Nido!
Palawan claimed top spot based on over 76,000 votes in Conde Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards for 2014
In this article we share photos from El Nido, Philippines and talk about things to do in El Nido, Palawan, the places where you can have a good time, eat tasty and delicious food and get bright impressions.
Our tips will help you make an unforgettable trip to El Nido on the island of Palawan and have an idea of the indicative budget for visiting this region in the Philippines.
What will you find in this article?
- Budget tips – we write the estimated cost for food, entertainment and leisure, so that you know how much money you need
- List of the best places – explore the islands of the marine park
- Suggested itinerary – use our itinerary or part of the itinerary to plan your trip so that not to waste your time on it
- Transport tips – find out how to get to the island, read about our experience of renting a motorbike and going with a group boat tour; and do not miss the information on where it’s better not to book a transfer to the airport of the capital of the island – Puerto Princesa airport
- Tips on where to have a meal – find out the list of the places where you can eat delicious and cheap food