How do I start travel blogging? – is a question that many travelers are interested in. In this article, we will analyze all the stages of creating a travel blog, thereby answering this popular question. Here you will find all the necessary information to start a travel blog in WordPress on your own. A travel blog has changed our life and allowed us to make money online while doing what we love — traveling. And this is true, you can start making money on a travel blog, paying just a few dollars a month for it.
The blog runs on a free content management system – WordPress. But you also need hosting for the blog to work – a service for providing resources for posting information on a server that is constantly on the network – the website is downloaded from it. You do not have to pay for hosting if you have a nonprofit project. But if you have a commercial project, for example, a thematic blog and you plan to learn how to make money with your blog, choose a paid hosting. Below we have posted the discounted prices agreed upon with Bluehost, so that you all could create a cheap blog. Using my Bluehost link you will also receive a free domain for a blog.
We recommend you to hurry up, because we do not know for sure how long these low prices will be relevant!
Click here to start your WordPress blog, and then follow the directions in the guide below.
The blog has become an important part of our life. In addition to this blog, we have a blog dedicated to our popular pet (>100,000 IG followers) – Simba the cat https://simbathebengal.com/
We can work from home, travel whenever we want, we have a flexible schedule – it gives us freedom. Our life has become better over the past few years.
Creating your own travel blog was one of our BEST DECISIONS.
Bonus: Get Access to our FREE Email Course How To Start A Travel Blog! [+You’ll also become our friend!]
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
How to Start a Travel Blog and Make Money in 2020
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose a Bluehost Hosting to Earn Money Blogging
8 Steps to Start a WordPress Travel Blog with Bluehost Hosting to Make Money
- How to Choose a Niche and Name for a Travel Blog
- How to Buy a Domain and Hosting for Travel Blog for Profit
- How to Set Up a Domain and Hosting
- How to Install WordPress on Bluehost
- What to Use: Free or Premium Blog Themes
- How to Install Free Basic WordPress Plugins
- What are The First Steps in Setting Up a Travel Blog
- How to Get Traffic and Make Money Online with a Travel Blog
How to Start a Travel Blog and Make Money in 2020
We enjoy sharing useful knowledge with people – not only about traveling, but also on how to start a travel blog. We know that first steps are the most difficult, when it seems that to start a blog you need to do a lot of things and often it is not clear what exactly to start from. In this article, we give a detailed step-by-step guide on how to start your travel blog, and as an additional motivation, you get:
- FREE training screenshots showing how to start a travel blog.
- HUGE discount on your blog hosting – Life hack for 66% discount
- Access to a bonus gift, which allows you to start your blogging way for FREE (for this, join our 7-day FREE Email Course – How to Start a Travel Blog)
So let’s begin!
If you want to start a WordPress blog cheaper, then the only choice for the needs of your hosting is Bluehost. We have personal experience working with Bluehost and can say that this web hosting is an excellent service.
Everyone is interested in how to make money with a blog – there are different ways on it. For example, we managed to return the money that we paid for hosting quiet quickly. And we advise you to try to start your own blog at least for this reason. We are sure that you will also quiet quickly earn the money spent on hosting, and check whether you like blogging and making money from it or not. Our step-by-step instruction on creating a travel blog will help you a lot!
Bluehost is one of the leading web hosting companies in 2020, and you can start your own blog for only $2.65 per month (this price is available only on my Bluehost link with our life hack). In addition, on my link you will get a free domain to start your blog! We recommend you to sign up for a 12-month hosting plan from Bluehost. This tariff plan is quite affordable, moreover, you will save a lot by signing up for at least 12 months. But if you want to get the best price – a perfect option is to buy a 36-month tariff plan, since in the long run your monthly fee at this tariff will be much lower.
At this point, you might think that you can just start blogging with Blogger or Wix – it’s cheaper, and there you might learn how to start a blog. We do not recommend taking such a decision! There are many reasons why a Blogger / Blogspot / Wix blog is not a good idea, and why you should set up a WordPress blog on Bluehost instead.
If you are interested in starting a travel blog for profit, ways on making money on your blog, freelance or turning it into a business, then you MUST pay for hosting, for example, through Bluehost. The Bluehost service is really very convenient and cheap. You can run any of your advertisements, affiliate links, direct ads, and etc. using a blog running on Bluehost. While starting a profitable travel blog for free and making money on Blogger or any other free platform is very difficult, and in many cases even impossible. Of course, you can start blogging on a free platform, but over time you will have to move it to a paid hosting. Most advertisers and companies do not consider websites on free platforms because they do not consider them professional enough, for example such ones as WordPress blogs – this is another serious reason to use Bluehost.
After analyzing many popular blogs, we can confidently say that the online income of their authors did not increase until they left free platforms and switched to WordPress with paid hosting. This proves once again that posting in WordPress is the right way for a profitable and successful travel blog! I have a free email course on How to Start a Blog, which I recommend subscribing to.
There are many reasons why you should choose Bluehost for your WordPress blog, and here they are.
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose a Bluehost Hosting to Earn Money Blogging
- You can start your travel blog without defining a domain name (choosing a domain name is not always an easy and quick process, you can choose it later)
- Easy to use content management system. Yes, EVERYONE can start a WordPress blog easy. Bluehost makes it very easy to create a WordPress blog in one click.
- Reliable protection against DDoS attacks
- The company offers quality customer service. Bluehost Web Hosting Provides 24/7 Technical Support
- FREE domain to start a blog
- Bluehost is the most popular and reliable hosting company, which offers its customers relatively cheap hosting. If you have your own blog, the only real expenses is blog hosting, the cost of which starts at only $2.65 per month. That is why hosting from Bluehost is ideal for beginner bloggers. WordPress.org developers recommend using Bluehost. This is one of the world leaders in the industry, it has tariff packages with settings for working effectively with WordPress.
- Free one-click WordPress installation is included
- 30-Days money back guarantee. If you register with Bluehost, but for some reason you do not understand the settings (for example, how to choose a tariff plan, find out the prices, etc.), you can always send us an email and we will help you. In any case, during a month you can always have a refund and get your money back
- In the future, you will act as a hosting company by yourself. If you want to monetize your travel blog and make extra money for example as affiliate income, then you will have to be an affiliate partner.
- For your readers, companies, etc., you will look much more professional if you have your own blog with hosting on Bluehost, not a blog on Blogspot or other platforms.
8 Steps to Start a WordPress Travel Blog with Bluehost Hosting to Make Money
Here we give a step-by-step guide on how to start a successful travel blog on WordPress with Bluehost hosting.
To start a blog is easy and takes only about 15 minutes! We recommend Bluehost for blogging. Below we give useful how to start a blog tips.
#1 How to Choose a Niche and Name for a Travel Blog
Deciding what to write about and how to name your travel blog are one of the most important decisions you need to make.
✔ Finding a niche: determine what you want to focus your blog on!
When creating a blog, one of the most important issues is choosing a thematic niche. By deciding in advance what you want to focus on and what to write about on your blog, you essentially define the key topics and words that your blog will contain.
We were interested in self-made trips and sharing our vacation experience, so we wanted to find a way to include these words in our domain name. It means, before you start thinking about your travel blog name, we suggest making a list of five things that interest you and what you want to focus on.
Will you write about budget travel or luxury travel? Or maybe the main theme of your blog will be weekend travel / traveling alone? By choosing a niche and focus, you, in fact, come up with a common theme for your blog, which will help you choose the blog name.
Keep in mind, that narrowing a niche will help you monetize your blog faster!
Below we share tips on how to choose your travel blog name. But if you feel that you still can’t decide how to name your travel blog, and just want to start with other settings, Bluehost hosting provider has a wonderful feature – it allows you to choose the blog name later.
We know some authors who tried to come up with the perfect blog name for several weeks and eventually lost their motivation to start a blog. Therefore, if you really want to start blogging, you can skip this step now, set up hosting and return to choosing a name later.
✔ Do not limit yourself!
The world of blogs is already quite full, so one of our major tips for beginner bloggers is to avoid cliches when choosing blog names. Despite the fact that such examples of blog names as “Budget Tourist”, “A Backpack Traveler” or “Lonely Traveler” are creative, you will be not sincere, when your life changes and you start earning $10,000 per month from your blog or get married.
For the travel blog name, choose the words that do not limit you or your travel style, because it will change and grow with you. We also recommend thinking about the future and imagining which brands you would like to work with. It will be hard to cooperate with a luxury hotel when you have the word budget or a backpack in your blog name.
✔ Check Blog Name Availability
Recently, domains in the *.blog zone just appeared for those who want to start a personal blog. We recommend registering this particular domain, as in this case, many names will be still available, and you can include a good thematic keyword in your name.
Do you have several ideas how to name your blog? Here’s a search widget to help you check if all the brilliant blog names you are thinking about are still available.
As we already told, if you don’t have a blog name right now, just go to the next step and decide on the creative name later.
#2 How to Buy a Domain and Hosting for Travel Blog for Profit
It’s really easy to set up a WordPress travel blog on Bluehost. First, let’s talk about the cost of blogs:
To get the cheapest price to start a blog, select the Basic plan – it contains everything you need. If you sign up for 36 months, the cost on my link is only $2.65 per month (which is very profitable). The cost of the 24-month tariff is $3,59 per month. And if you choose a 12-month plan, then the price is $4.95 per month, which is also quite profitable (I remind you that this includes a free domain!).
- 36-month plan – $2.65 per month
- 24-month plan – $3,59 per month
- 12-month plan – $4.95 per month
If you are not sure that you would enjoy blogging for a long time, I would recommend subscribing to 12-month, since it has quite reasonable price, and you have enough time to decide on a desire to run a blog. If you buy a 12-month tariff, the total cost for the year is only €59,4 – so you can save money rather than paying month by month. In addition, as mentioned above, when registering for 12 months or more, you get a free starting a blog domain name, which saves you money.
The most profitable option is to buy a 36-month plan, because in the long run, your monthly rate will be the lowest and you will save more money.
✔The total cost in this case is only $95.4 for three years!
The basic plan includes enough of everything that you really need at first, and there’s no need to buy Plus and Business Pro plans, since they are more expensive. You can always change the tariff plan to another one later if you want (and just pay the difference), so there is no need to immediately subscribe to additional services that you do not need.
In addition, you do not need other options that Bluehost offers, so uncheck any of the add-ons.
Remember that if you register using my Bluehost link, you will receive your starting a blog domain for free when you purchase a 12-month or longer blog hosting plan. I want to remind once again why you should purchase at least a 12-month hosting. Actually, there are many reasons for that. When you register for at least 12 months, you get a free domain name and you do not have to deal with late payment for a website every month. For example, if hosting is not renewed or the card has expired, then your website won’t work and you risk losing business (visitors / traffic) if you pay monthly. Also, paying monthly is much more expensive. The longer you sign up, the less you pay and the more money you save.
The cost to start a blog can be about
- $59,4 for 1 year
- $95.4 for 3 years, which is quite cheap!
The most profitable option is to buy a 36-month plan – in this case, the total cost for the whole time is $95.4
Bluehost Life hack to Start a Blog + Our Personal Discount for the Best Price
When you are ready to start your travel blog, follow our step-by-step guide or video tutorial below to buy hosting for your blog for profit:
1. Follow This Bluehost Link and click on the “WordPress” button at the top, select “WordPress Hosting”
2. Click “Choose Plan”, then the “Basic”, you are interested in
3. Enter a new domain name / the name that you already registered earlier or click “I’ll create my domain later” to come up with the name later
If you have not chosen a domain name in advance, we recommend that you do this later, so click “I’ll create my domain later”. The process of choosing a name will take your time.
4. Now is Life hack Time – let’s reduce the indicated price! 👊
After you have chosen a free domain / entered your previously registered domain / clicked “Create domain later” and went to the next window where personal data is entered, simply move the mouse cursor to the browser line as shown below – and do not make anything else.
*Life hack will probably not work on a mobile phone or tablet
After you have moved the cursor to the browser line, you will see a special offer, click on “Claim Savings”.
Attention! Special offer appears only 1 time a day.
If you missed a special offer, you can try to get the best blog hosting price in another browser, or wait for 1-2 days.
5. Enter your personal and billing information by unchecking all the checkboxes with Package Extras
If you have done everything correctly, the bottom line of Total will show the amount of $59,4 for 1 year of hosting or €95.4 for 3 years of hosting. Then enter billing information.
6. Next, you will be asked to enter a password
Make sure it is safe (at least 8 characters), as this information is very important.
We hope you succeeded and bought the blog hosting at the lowest price! If you have any questions, please send us an email at [email protected]
Life hack video instruction
#3 How to Set Up a Domain and Hosting
Note: skip this part if you buy your domain directly through Bluehost or have not yet chosen a domain.
If you bought a domain in another company (godaddy, …), you need to connect the domain to the hosting account. Each hosting provider for every domain name has a detailed DNS configuration page. This data tells the domain which server to download information from.
How to change DNS name servers when you use a previously-purchased domain in another company for your Bluehost hosting
- Log in to your account
- Choose “Domain Management” from the “Domain Names” drop-down menu or in the “Account Management” list
- Select the domain name you want to change, and then click Set Name Servers
- Enter the updated name server information in the fields indicated under the blue heading “Name Servers” on the right side of the page, and click “Save Changes” at the bottom. Your nameservers should look like this: ns1.bluehost.com; ns2.bluehost.com. Below is shown how the godaddy.com registrar has the Name Servers of Bluehost hosting company
Then you need to add the purchased domain to your Bluehost web hosting. You can do this by clicking “Domains” when you log in to your Bluehost web hosting account and then selecting “Assign”. Follow the instructions, it is very simple!
#4 How to Install WordPress on Bluehost
This is the step you all have been waiting for. If you want to start a WordPress blog on Bluehost, continue reading our instructions.
This part is not difficult at all. Bluehost makes it very easy to create a WordPress blog, and it’s FREE.
- Once you create your password, Bluehost will guide you through all the steps you need to start a travel blog.
- First, Bluehost will ask you to choose a theme (design). Today, you don’t need to have a good understanding of computer coding to make your website look perfect. Now you can easily install the theme with just a few clicks. Go back to your WordPress dashboard. Choose “Appearance” and click on Themes. Choose your favorite one and activate it! You can also change the theme later, so do not immediately pay great attention to it – at the bottom of the page, click skip this step. Remember that there are many free themes!
- Below there is an image where we show how to proceed after payment step by step.
BOOM! That’s it, Now you have a WordPress blog!
From this moment, you will have to work on the design and high-quality content.
If you register on Bluehost and have some questions (for example, how to set it up, choose a plan, find out the prices, etc.), you can always send us an email and we will help you. Do not be afraid to email us at [email protected]
#5 What to Use: Free or Premium Blog Themes
Now you are faced with another solution – use a free theme or invest some money to buy a premium theme. There are thousands of free themes, so we would suggest looking for a “Free WordPress Theme” and get familiar with what it is first. Use Live Demo to see how the themes look.
Again, it’s up to you to decide, but most bloggers start with a free theme and then purchase a premium one. Premium themes offer more settings, work faster and look better. For ~ $60-100 (the average price of the themes), you can instantly get a professional looking blog with no need to spend extra hours on customization.
We use Minimum Pro by StudioPress theme. And we really enjoy it, we like how our blog looks. We hope you like it too!
If you do not like our theme, you can choose your own from hundreds of blog themes. Just type “WordPress Blogs” and watch live demos to get an idea of how your blog might look like.
Tip 1: Choose a theme that you like and follow it! Do not change it much.
Tip 2: Use the themes from the official WordPress developers.
Useful general tips on how to navigate WordPress
- Posts – you can add and create new posts by clicking on the “Posts” on the left side when you are logged in. Start writing your post. To save it, go to the right sidebar and click “Save”
- Pages – here you can create static pages on your website, for example, the pages “About me” or “Contacts”
- Comments – this is the place where you will approve, add to spam, or reply to comments on your blog posts
- Media – here you can add image, video, audio files
- Appearance – here you can change how your blog looks: from installing a new theme to adding graphics, editing sidebars, etc.
- Plugins – installing and updating plugins (additional features) for your blog
- Settings – here you can change the settings of your website, its description, etc.
- Email – If you are looking for a way to send news on emails of your readers, we recommend Getresponse service, which we use too
- Themes – We use Minimum Pro theme from Studiopress. This is a high quality and professional product. We recommend it and other themes of this company. WordPress has free themes that you can use as well. To do this, simply click on the “Appearance” on the left side when you enter your WordPress website and click on “Themes”, then activate the one that interests you for testing. Having done this, you can easily start developing your website! Another option is to buy a ready-made blog design, for example, through StudioPress. They offer great projects starting at $45, and this is the easiest and the fastest option for professional design.
#6 How to Install Free Basic WordPress Plugins
One of the items that make WordPress.org incredibly convenient are plugins!
- Do you want a Facebook-style icon on your sidebar? There is a plugin for this!
- Do you want the admin area to be in German? There is a plugin for this!
- Do you want people to subscribe to your email newsletters? There is a plugin for this!
If your theme does not have any option, most often there is a plugin that can do this for you.
Do not overdo the plugins, as this may slow down your website.
There are several important plugins that we recommend installing on your new blog. To install the plugin, go to the WordPress dashboard and click “Plugins” in the sidebar, then click “Add New” on the page that will open. Install and use only the most necessary plugins.
Plugins are needed to
- Secure the website
- Optimize the resource to the requirements of search engines
- Avoid spam in the comments
- Set up daily backup copying
- Enhance functionality and improve usability
Find the WordPress plugins listed below, click Download, and activate them. Done!
5+ million active installs
“SEO” or “search engine optimization” improves how Google rates your blog posts in search results. When you type anything in Google search, you see the best results first. Month after month, this brings more and more visitors to the best search results. If you want people to find your blog, install Yoast, as this is the first important step to achieve this.
3+ million active installs
We didn’t install WordFence plugin on time and regretted it later. You may not think about it now, but some day, hackers will try to hack your site. WordFence will protect you in this case or it will do everything possible to increase the security of your website. It is very easy, just install WordFence and activate it.
1+ million active installs
This plugin will speed up your site, with it your website will load faster.
2+ million active installs
If you want to track the growth of your blog and the amount of traffic you receive monthly, then using Google Analytics is very important! The setup allows you to keep track of how many visits you receive, where your audience comes from and what posts visitors get to.
5+ million active installs
Plugin against spam in comments.
2+ million active installs
Creating backups of your blog.
100+ thousand active installs
Protect your WordPress website forms from spam with Google reCAPTCHA.
#7 What are The First Steps in Setting Up a Travel Blog
When your blog is set up, it’s time to start filling in the necessary information. Let’s start with the basics. Here is our step-by-step guide on setting up a travel blog:
Every good blog should have a page about the author / authors. Remember that people read blogs because they need personal recommendations, so you should let them know who you are and why they should trust you.
A good logo will help you make your travel blog and brand recognizable. We do not recommend spending a ton of money on a professional logo at first steps; there are many cheap options for creating a logo. You can create it by yourself using free platforms such as Canva, or you can order a cheap logo on Fiverr.
To find logo ideas, you can go to Pinterest and enter various keywords, such as minimalistic logo, retro logo, tourism logo, etc. This will help you create your own logo.
Social Media Accounts
We are among those few bloggers who do not recommend IMMEDIATELY to use ALL social networking platforms.
At the same time, we recommend registering accounts in all social networks for the future!
If you are not going to use your account on any social network immediately after creating your blog, make sure that you register the name to use it later. These are the social networks that you need to register account in:
Start collecting email list
How do you think – you do really need a list of emails or not? Ask any marketer or web guru – a list of emails is the most valuable thing your website can give you. People more often see your content via email than on any other social network, and although different social networks disappear from our life, emails stay with us for a long time. There are many different email services, today we use the Getresponse service, which we are completely satisfied with and we recommend it.
Writing Your First Posts
Now it’s time to start creating your first posts! If you want to create a successful travel blog, you need to make sure that you are strategic about what you write. This is one of the highlights, and we recommend giving it special attention!
So, now you are ready to start blogging! Go to your favorite travel blogs and see what posts their authors write. A good travel blog is a combination of being an interesting and informative storyteller. To run an effective travel blog, you must regularly create high-quality and useful content for your readers.
And the last tip is to enjoy the process! It’s so easy to get confused about what needs to be done, but as soon as you systematize the tasks, everything will be easy.
When we started our travel blog, we would like to have access to a resource that would contain all the useful information in one place. So, we started reading a lot of articles and watching dozens of videos on Youtube.
To help you, we have put together these frequently asked questions about travel blogs, which we hope will give you a clearer understanding of how to blog.
#8 How to Get Traffic and Make Money Online with a Travel Blog
There are many ways on how to start making money from blogging. For example, on our Travelblogstories.com blog, we get monthly online income on our own products and affiliate income.
Affiliate income means that we earn money every time someone buys a product or service on the link we recommend. This is a great source of passive online income and a fantastic way to make money blogging. You can also create your own products or offer services such as help in travel planning and etc. to make money blogging.
Isn’t it too late to start blogging in 2020?
When we first launched our travel blog three years ago, many people told us that it was too late to start a travel blog. And now we can say – don’t listen to anyone! We sincerely believe that people, who start a travel blog in 2020, have more options than 10 years ago.
Thanks to technology, it’s now easier than ever to start blogging, it allows you to create, develop and monetize it.
Despite the fact that blogging is quite competitive, if you choose your niche correctly and focus on it, you would differ from the others. So, if you steel have a question “Should I start a blog in 2020?” – do not hesitate!
What are your best blogging tips?
Our main tip when it comes to blogging is to have a strategic plan. Don’t be afraid to show your personality and, more importantly, focus on a specific niche! Only when we defined it we really noticed that our blog began to grow.
Spending time to learn about proper SEO and investing in a keyword research tool will save you hundreds of hours in the future.
We always advise new bloggers to write at least three or four times a week to get started. At first, scrupulous blogging is the best you can do – because you will develop your posts creation, you will see what your readers are more interested in, and you will get a better understanding of what your blog should be like.
Yes, that is not easy. It will take quite a lot of time and a huge amount of work before you get a valuable audience interested in what you write on a regular basis. But once you do it, success is GUARANTEED.
BONUS: Passion and Success in Travel Blogging
While the life of a travel blogger may seem like a never ending vacation, people don’t usually notice the huge amount of work associated with writing and creating content, taking photos and videos, editing videos and sharing experience on social networks. If you want your travel blog to be successful, you should start with the desire and motivation to help other travelers. Otherwise, you will not succeed.
If you want to become a successful blogger, you need to love what you do and get real pleasure from it. This is usually said about all the professions. But this is the case with blogging. You don’t have to love being a banker to get up and go to work in the morning. In this case, perhaps the salary justifies your dislike. When blogging, you should enjoy most of the working moments so that you could put up with periods of burnout and lack of motivation.
The reality of travel blogging is that you often work more than you travel, even if you are in an exotic place.
A a passionate blogger will always have desire for traveling, communicating with other tourists, helping people to travel better, taking and editing photos and creating useful posts, regardless of whether he has a large audience or not. This passion should be above temporary difficulties and lack of motivation. And over time, such a passionate blogger will succeed and gain recognition from an increasing number of readers.
If you want to become a truly successful blogger, dive into your own blog with your head up!
FAQ How to Start a Travel Blog
Step-by-Step Guide to Start a Successful Travel Blog
- Pick a niche
- Find the perfect name to suit your personality
- Purchase WordPress hosting (Bluehost Life hack for the Best Price)
- Install WordPress
- Learn how your blog's dashboard works
- Download a kickass theme
- Install helpful plugins for travel blogs
- Create and add content
- Start building your audience and making money!
Is Blogging Still Relevant in 2020?
Yes, it is. All people read, so writing is relevant, and as a result, blogging is a part of what meets the demand readers create. But if you don’t write often, your travel blog may become outdated.
If you want to start your own blog, you can do it for only $2.65 per month. And the window below will help you find your ideal blog name:
Some of the links below (for example, BlueHost) are affiliate links. This means that we will receive a commission if you click and make a purchase, but this does not affect the purchase price for you, on the contrary, the cost on the link is lower than the usual cost.
Here are more blogging-related posts you should take a look at
- How to Choose a Blog Name
- How I Made $1,560 In January 2020 While Traveling
- Get Access to a Free Course – How to Make a Successful Blog
- Get Access to Free PDF – 17 Tips to Increase Your Affiliate Income
Now It’s Your Turn
Have you already started a blog? Share your ideas! I hope you enjoyed our guide on how to start a blog.
You have read to the very end, and I would like to receive a few words from you as a feedback.
I hope my successful blog guide was helpful to you.
I would be glad to hear your opinion:
What do you agree with / what do not?
Or maybe you want to share your blog ideas?
In any case, let me know by leaving a comment below.
About Nastia Khanenia and Andrei Salokhin
Nastia and Andrei are the founders of Travel Blog Stories. They write about the places they visit, as well as how their blog is developing and the products they create. Click here to learn more about How to Start a Travel Blog!