Boracay is the most popular island for vacation in the Philippines, which is one of the most beautiful islands in the world. While White Beach on Boracay is the most popular among tourists both day and night place — the beach, which for several years is included in the Top-10 beautiful world beaches. But Boracay attracts tourists not only with amazing nature – there is everything for rich in emotions and memorable holidays.
Those who prefer relax on the beach on Boracay will spend time with pleasure on the most beautiful wild beaches or beaches with developed infrastructure, and those who prefer leisure activities, will not be bored on Boracay too
- ATV Riding
- Horseback riding
This and much more tourists can go in for to make their vacation on Boracay more interesting. Ideal conditions for kitesurfing made Boracay popular among fans of this sport, and world-class competitions on kitesurfing are held on Boracay on Bulabog beach.
Boracay is also the most popular island for package tours in the Philippines. Many agencies offer different kinds of Boracay vacation packages with airfare, some of them are only flight and hotel packages, some include activities. It’s up to you to decide what to choose if you don’t want to make a self-planned vacation on Boracay, but pay your attention that the cheapest Boracay packages with airfare is easier to find in low season.
We visited Boracay and now we are ready to share the features of spending holidays on the island with those who are going on a trip to the most popular island of the Philippines.
Our article will help you in planning your holidays on Boracay – the best place to have vacation in South-East Asia. After reading our tips, you will know what to expect from the famous Philippine island and how to spend unforgettable days here.
✔ We Released the Ebook Philippines Travel Guide
LEARN MORE >>
We draw your attention that Boracay island is closed for tourists from April 26, 2018 to October 26, 2018. The closure of Boracay island was made due to a bad ecological situation and environmental issues on the island, which was decided to close “for repairs”. During this time, it is planned to expand the road of the island, to clean the island’s territory, including beaches, from garbage, repair the sewage system, solve the problem with unauthorized development of the island. We hope that the repair will benefit the island and after all it will only get better.
What will you find in this article?
- Transport tips — we describe in details how to get to Boracay – the most popular island in the Philippines
- Budget tips — we show the approximate prices for accommodation, food and entertainment on the island
- Leisure tips — we describe all the entertainments on Boracay island, so that everyone can think in advance what he would like to do on vacation
- Vacation rentals tips — we not only describe the areas of the island and give advice on where it’s better to rent accommodation on Boracay, in this article you will also find a detailed description of the best beaches of Boracay with the best hotels and resorts on different room rates nearby
- Food tips — we share our impressions of the cafes and restaurants of Boracay we visited