On our Philippines vacation in September 2017, we started from the Busuanga Island in the province of Palawan, which is an hour’s flight by plane from the capital of the Philippines — Manila. The area we started from is called Calamian Islands.
A kilometer from the island of Busuanga is the island of Coron. These places in the Philippines attract tourists with their unbelievable nature: snow-white beaches and volcanic rocks, among which freshwater emerald lakes are located.
Moreover, there are wrecks from the Second World War near the island of Coron, which in turn attract to the Philippines divers from all over the world.
Palawan is rated by the Condé Nast Traveler Readers as the most beautiful island in the world and is also rated by the National Geographic Traveler magazine as the best island destination in East and Southeast Asia region in 2007, the 13th best island in the world having “Incredibly beautiful natural seascapes and landscapes. One of the most biodiverse islands in the Philippines…”
In this article, we are going to tell you where you should go on Busuanga Island, Philippines — the places where you can have fun, have a good meal and stay overnight.
Our tips will help you make a perfect trip. This article is for those who want to get the most out of visiting Busuanga and Coron, Palawan and to have an idea of the required budget.
What is this article about?
- Budget tips — Read our tips on saving money, and get approximate prices so you know how much money you will need.
- List of the best places — Explore the unique and beautiful sights of the islands. Visit not only tourist attractions, but also enjoy the opportunity to see something unique.
- The suggested route — Use our route or a part of the route to plan your trip, so as not to waste your time on it.
- Transport tips — Find out in advance all the cheapest routes, using links to local carriers.
- Food tips — Get a list of the best places to eat delicious and cheap food.